Peel Ply Fabric
At PRO-VAC we are no stranger to the dangers of purchasing peel ply, especially when it comes to purchasing large quantities. This knowledge has lead us to investigate every detail of the peel ply production method and impose a strict processing specification on the manufacturing of the product we purchase.
We have a very reliable manufacturer, who understands the product they are making (weaving and contaminant free cleaning) and just as important they understand the end use of the peel ply in the composite industry.
We both understand the issues that arise from:
- Contaminants within the fibres
- Residual coatings on the fabric (silicone etc.) from an unclean cleaning bath
- None heat stabilized dyes and tracers fabrics
- Use of low cost fibres in a Nylon 66 product
Therefore, we only purchase Nylon 66 and Polyester peel ply, which is heat set and washed through a contaminant free washing bath, ensuring very low levels – if any – of contaminants within or on the product.
Peel ply products
- PRO-VAC N85 – Nylon 66 peel ply
- Available widths from 0.050 m up to 1.52 m
- Red stripe indicator
- General purpose all round peel ply
- Avoid contact with phenolic resin system
- Download PRO-VAC N85 Technical Data Sheet
- PRO-VAC P85 – Polyester peel ply
- Available widths 1 m, 1.2 m and 1.52 m wide
- Light red strip indicator
- Cost effective alternative to Nylon 66
- Is a stiffer product
- Can be used on all types of resin systems
- Download PRO-VAC P85 Technical Data Sheet
We offer different weight fabric as well as different colours, and it is also possible to request special widths of peel ply. However all come with a minimum order requirement and specific lead time. Get in touch to hear more!